Back to Top

How I rate + other stuff

  Well, to put it simply:

10 - literal masterpiece
9 - so damn good; amazing
8 - very, very good/ very good
7 - good
6 - alright, probably boring/a lot of  flaws
5 - boring, generic/a lot of flaws
4 - pretty bad
3 - even worse
2 - extremely bad
1 - what, why...


  Alright! With this out of the way, please understand why our scores may differ even if we actually enjoyed the show/book just as much. It all comes down to the way we rate them. Also, I will specify the enjoyment score on every review right under the overall score, at the top, as they usually differ. I will do it for other categories as well, such as story, characters, and animation.



Plans for now   



  I have a few ideas for articles, so that's what I'm gonna start with. Aside this, I've recenty started watching popular anime, since I didn't really pay them that much attention before. I did watch some, obviously, but there are a lot more that I should probably check out. As such, I'll probably start an "Opinion on Popular Shows" series.

  I'll also post manga reviews, since I have already written some.

!SCHEDULE!


  I plan to post once every 2 weeks. Additionally, I will post one extra manga review every month, so around 3 times/month.


  Well, that's about it. The goal is, obviously, just to have a fun time. With that in mind, I hope yall have a fun time too! 




0 comments

Post a Comment